|Home||» Products||» Swivel Joints||» Standard Swivel Joints|
Standard Swivel Joints
Backed by a diligent team of professionals, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply our clients a high quality range of Standard Swivel Joints that is able to control high pressures. These joints are designed & manufactured by our professionals as per the set industry standards using high grade metal alloy. Widely acclaimed and demanded by our clients due to their sturdy construction, durability, high strength and fine finish, the offered Standard Swivel Joints are available in various designs and sizes as per the specifications provided by the clients.
Specification of Standard Swivel Joints:
Available in sizes 3/4" through 3 " up to 15,000 PSI non-stock cold working pressure, SSE Swivel Joints offer the following features.
- Minimum flow restriction
- Heavy duty hex head style ball loading plug
- Grease retainer ring (ensures clean ball race)
- Standard packing units (operating temperature to 2250 F)
- Superior hardened ball races ensure uniform surface hardness and depth for longer life under severe thrust and radial loading
- Standard Swivel Joints are provided with API line pipe threads
Other end connections are available on request
- Available for standard and sour service
- All sizes are available in 8 styles, for 360 rotation in 1, 2 or 3 planes